State, Federal, and OSHA Labor Law Poster
Keep your office compliant with a poster that includes the latest regulatory updates at both the state and federal level.
- Fully compliant for small, medium or large businesses
- Contains all State & Federal mandatory labor law posters
- Up to date for all the latest 2023 labor law updates
- Laminated & ready to post. Save space with one single poster.
- Automatic Poster Replacement Service available to stay up to date with mandatory labor law changes
What are labor law posters and who is required to display them?
Labor law posters are the mandated state and federal employment law notices that employers with at least one employee or more are required to conspicuously post in an area frequented by all employees. Failure to display the correct state and federal employment law notices can result in penalties, fines and lawsuits.
Are my labor law posters current? Am I in compliance?
If your state and federal labor law posters do not include the latest revisions, then you may be out of compliance and your posters must be updated. There are often small changes on an annual basis that requires many employers to publicly display the newest poster in January of each year.
Where do I display the labor law posters for employees?
Labor law posters should be "conspicuously" displayed in area that is frequented by all employees on a regular basis. Examples of such locations include: designated bulletin boards in the break room, above time clocks, in the employee lounge, in a cafeteria or a lunch room.